Join our noble crew of students who reached their full potential:
- we have taught an authentic Guinness Book of World Records holder
- and even taught an actual Knight!
- and taught students on the verge of being retained, stay the course, and make honor roll!
- we have consulted with police departments, plumbers, doctors, nurses, teachers, politicians, actors, athletes and many others, regarding dyslexia and the effects of delayed interventions and how to fix it!From Pro Golfers to lego masters...we have helped.
See where we have been
and join us on where we are going...
- 2022 -New recipient of the Howell Awards Program as best in class for Education Consultants in our community!
- Film: Embracing Dyslexia
- Published: Newspapers & Magazines
- See the celebrities we have met, who know about dyslexia (below)
- See the companies who recognize us, for our efforts in dyslexia awareness
- Trained and certified by our nations leading expert, in the field of dyslexia
We are active supporters:
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Dyslexia Awareness
- Imagination Library
- by Dolly Parton
- Free book program
- Conservation and Wildlife Preservation:
- Nature Reserve
at Glencoe, Scotland
- Nature Reserve
Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator
Jennifer Slaight is the Associate Producer of the film:
This film has been viewed on You Tube over 250,000 times
Dyslexia Coach of NJ, LLC Receives 2022 Best of Howell Award
Howell Award Program Honors the Achievement
HOWELL February 15, 2022 -- Dyslexia Coach of Nj, LLC has been selected for the 2022 Best of Howell Award in the Educational Consultant category by the Howell Award Program.
Each year, the Howell Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Howell area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2022 Howell Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Howell Award Program and data provided by third parties.
About Howell Award Program
The Howell Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Howell area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value.
The Howell Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community's contributions to the U.S. economy.
SOURCE: Howell Award Program
Jennifer has been published in numerous news papers and featured in many articles about dyslexia...
We tutor students around the country and across the globe with our premier remote tutoring service via the Internet.
We have helped Principals, Psychologists, Professional athletes, Police Departments, Doctors, Plumbers, Nurses, Reading Specialists, College students, Entrepreneurs, and Inventors, as consultants or tutors...across the globe. From New York to Hawaii, England to Austrailia, and Sweden to South Africa...adding more every year!
Jennifer has worked with the authors of the official New Jersey Dyslexia Handbook. A must have! NJDyslexiaHandbook
Jennifer has hosted our nations leading expert on dyslexia:
She was invited to attend the exclusive screening of The Big Picture: Rethinking Dyslexia in Princeton NJ. It was moderated by Dr. Sally Shaywitz who has put the science behind dyslexia and made it no longer a myth.